View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 05:12 PM

Default Re: Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

Having just read 300+ posts, I most post myself. It is unfortunate that we live in a society in which men and women can't be closer friends. I have had so many rewarding friendships with women, but none of them last. Why? Well, [censored] we all know why. Hell it doesn't even have to be as simple as one of us wanted to bone and the other didn't. The [censored] just gets in the way. So what do you do? You create boundries both mental and physical. You don't go out drinking together, you don't share too many personal feelings, and you don't sleep in the same bed together.

My other comment is that pearljam clearly has some self-esteem issues. You are in a serious relationship, man! Tell the girl how you feel about her sharing a bed with another man. The worst is you effectively ending the relationship without saying anything to her. "I understand" just doesn't cut it.

So the moral of this story is stick up for yourself, talk things out with your sig. other, and air mattresses for ex-boyfriends.

CSC