View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 04:26 PM

Default Re: Anybody see this idiot at Resorts EC Saturday night?

[ QUOTE ]
He finally gets called for no-limit, and pulls out a Jack Daniel's bandana and ties it over his face. Adds the baseball cap and sunglasses. This is presumably so he can knock over a stage coach after he busts out and buy back in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was there playing NL when that guy was around. I wasn't at the same table as he was (he was at the must-move, I was at the main game). He looked like and sounded like a total douche. I wanted him to move to the main game so I could take all his chips, but alas, I had to go home before he was moved. Was he any good?

There were some crazy nutjobs there that night. On one hand, I had AKo in late middle position and raise it to $75 after a few limpers. The guy right after me (he's a semi-regular and I thought was decent, but must have been on tilt) re-raised to $150. I've seen him make a few plays like this before with weak hands. I'm pretty sure he won't do this with AA or KK. A guy in early position just calls. I decide I'm going to take the pot down now and push in with a deep stack. Guy who re-raised me quickly calls for the rest of his chips at around $700 total and the early position guy folds and shows AKo as well. I think I'm in bad shape. I figure the guy who called has at least QQ. Board comes out XXXJT and I flip over my hand and say that I just have AK. The other guys must not hear me because he announces that he has K-high and waits for me to say something...so I say I have nothing, just A-high. He says it's good and leaves the table. I'm not sure what he called all-in with, maybe KQ? Crazy dude...