View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 04:33 AM

Default Re: Dates for Vegas?

Sounds good jason, I was actually thinking leaving to Vegas on Thursday would be best.

Anyways, I get back from Mexico on Sunday the 14th and will be staying/playing at Commerce from Sunday-Thursday.

Is everyone going to stay at Bellagio or Wynn? I'm thinking Bellagio would be a better base of operations since we did Wynn last time and Klepton is gonna bitch there aren't any high games [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

So going we have rmarroti, jason_t, klepton, shant, garion, metetron.. did I miss anyone? I think garion is arriving on Friday.

So my thinking here is.... 6 is too much for one room probably... I get the feeling everyone is going to want to spread out a bit, but maybe I'm wrong. Me and garion are going to get a room I think then for Friday/Saturday and if one other person wants to crash there so everyone can have their own bed (assuming we can get free rollaways) then we are good.

I doubt I'm getting a room for Thursday night unless we are getting there super early...

Oh and this also brings up the issue of, 5 people leaving from LA to Vegas... probably not going to fit in one car which would be nice, but cramped. So I have no problem driving my car and anyone wanting a quick (I'm not rmarroti, I speed) and comfortable ride up there, let me know. I wouldn't care if you guys wanted to cram 5 into my car (but I just don't see it happening with my very limited trunk space). Unless someone has an SUV, I am pretty sure I am going to be driving.

Okay, I'm totally just rambling at this point. Bottom line: I can squeeze in the back of a car and sleep on the floor; however, I assume most of you guys want a more comfortable weekend than that so 2 rooms and 2 cars is what I imagine will happen.

I'd like follow you guys up there if no one minds, shouldn't be too hard to set up. I'm tired, no more rambling, figure this out later.