View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 03:13 AM

Default Re: How to Get Rid of Jealousy?

Im gonna reply to this, against my better judgement. To all the people who think jealousy is good and normal...why dont you punch your girlfriend out when she speaks to another guy? Would that not prove that you really really love them?

Jealousy can be a very destructive emotion IMHO, born out of fear. When you feel jealous, listen to the 'I wish...' and the 'Im worried that...' comments running through your head. Welcome them in, and try to figure out whats causing them. Trust? Anger? Fear? Maybe get some outside help.

In a truly giving, honest, loving relationship, jealousy is replaced almost totally by trust and acceptance, warts and all.

I think theres a concern with the poster here of 'measuring up' sexually to the gfs previous encounters. Its likely you probably do, because she is still with you. Many women will eventually leave an otherwise good relationship where their sexual needs are not being met, but many are like monkeys, they wont leave one branch before another one has been grabbed (and they are very reluctant to leave a relationship where their sexual needs are met well, even abusive relationships). In a non satisfying realtionship, if they find somewhere that those needs can be met, they will want to leave, even though it might take 10 or even 20 years to do so...but they wont ever admit to it as a reason for leaving....and many wont ever tell you what those needs are...they expect the right man to just 'know'. Crazy but true. Find out what her needs are, and give it to her exactly the way she has fantasised it since she was young. Straight out asking her isnt the way to do find out....and this might be difficult to uncover from her, as she may not even know consciously. When you know you've discovered her secret, (and you will know) you will never feel jealous again...because no man can do for her what you can, and you know you're better than the rest that went before. You are now highly intimate, and even though she spends time with other men, you know where she'd rather be...deep in her subconscious.

For a clearer picture of women, love and sexuality, read 'Women in love' and 'My secret garden' by Nancy Friday....both VERY good reads. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Remember this...theres always some guy who knows things about women that you dont know, and who knows how to talk to them better than you. He sizes women up faster than you identify a maniac. Hes waiting everywhere, ready to pour honey into her ear, to dazzle and distract her from humdrum life, and to make the whole world dissappear when you're not around...if he hits the right notes and if shes a little curious or just plain pissed off at you, hes gonna bang her eventually, bigtime, and shes gonna love it.

Sleep well. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Bingo