Thread: Paid twice
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 09:59 PM

Default Re: Paid twice

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There's no downside to playing dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Expected from you. You steal from sites with gnome accounts so its no surprise you dont see this as stealing either.

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

First, I just want to say that I don't condone gnoming, ro what FiFish and Vandressen does. If I went to the local store and was given incorrect change on a purchase I'd made, I'd obviously give it back and point it out. Same holds true for pretty much any store, and same holds true for a bank. However, If I'm given an extra cashout by an offshore gambling operation that is questionably legal, and operating within the United States despite being explicitly told not to by the justice department, and makes its money solely off the stupidity of the gullible, I'm just not feeling that guilty about not taking the initiative and telling them about their mistake. I certainly wouldn't go out and spend the money, just leave the extra money in the neteller account for a few months, if they ask you to give it back, give it back, if they don't say anything, I say its yours. I don't condone gnoming or doing anything to deliberately scam an online site, but this is different.