Thread: Crazy Vid
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Crazy Vid

[ QUOTE ]
The Washington Post says the videos were tweaked because of the low-lighting. It's amazing you can pick out fabric types with such conditions. It's also amazing that you use the argument of low video quality to argue against the simple fact that some of the executioner's hands are pasty white, and at the same time claim you can pick out fabric types in the same low quality video. Do you see what's wrong with this line of thinking? Flesh color vs. fabric type. Which is more difficult to define?

[/ QUOTE ]
When the lighting is screwed up as much as it is, fabric type. Look at Nick in the top two photos. Is he so scared (even though he's dead!!) that his skin color went from light brown to having no color at all?

[ QUOTE ]
I have to think that if the military had a standard chair, it wouldn't be a cheap ass plastic one that millions of people have in their backyards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I see that they happen to be sitting in similar chairs to the ones I have on my patio. That doesn't make them "standard military chairs." Does Colin Powell sit in one in his office?