View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 04:17 PM

Default Re: A few hands from my wonderful day.

Hand 1 - Definite push. You're likely flipping coins if he calls and you have more fold equity than I think you're giving yourself credit for.

Hand 2 - Yuck. I don't think there's that much of a difference between a fold and push. I lean toward fold and pray for a better situation in the BB, but I wouldn't argue a push.

Hand 3 - Call. If I had 5-6 BB or a larger lead over the shorty, I'd consider a laydown to try and preserve third, but with just 3 BB yourself, I think it's go time. SNGPT could tell you for sure, but my instinct says call.

Hand 4 - Standard raise. Folding here is pretty weak, but I understand the logic. I still like the raise since I don't mind playing flops, though I'd definitely prefer not to see one here.

Hand 5 - If I raise, it goes to 250. I limp here, unless V1/V2 have shown a willingness to limp/fold preflop to a raise. Kind of a 'tweener because you aren't going to like it if you get a caller and miss the flop, but limping along just doesn't feel right either. I doubt either way is much wronger than the other.