View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 03:52 PM

Default Re: Getting your [censored] robbed...

A few years ago, I was on holiday in Spain. It was around 5 a.m. when we left a club called "Snoopy's", after a night of whisky-cola's. It wasn't a crowded street, but there were about 5 Dutch guys that left at the same time. There were 6 of us.

We were joking with the Dutch guys and some drunk shouting was going on. All of a sudden, someone kicked one of my friends in the back and 2 seconds later I was being hit in the back of my head. Before I knew it, three spanish guys were in my face, asking for money.

When they mentioned the money, I was actually relieved. I thought for sure one of my buddies hit on the wrong girl in the club and we were about to get the [censored] kicked out of us.

I quickly gave up what I had left (not much, since the whisky-cola's were pretty expensive over there) and one of the guys told the rest to let me through, as I had paid them.

There were 15-20 spanish guys, and I was passing the last of them when two kids blocked my path and started asking me for more money. I told them I had nothing left. These kids were like 14-15 yrs, and one older guy was standing beside them.

One of the two little punks kicked me in the stomach with all he had. I was so pissed off, I wanted to rip his little head off. Of course, I grit my teeth and walked on.

At the end of the street, I met up with my buddies, who all ran like the wind when the [censored] hit the fan. The dutch guys wanted to go back and kick their Spanish asses. We declined and went home.

Only time I was ever robbed. Didn't get hurt and only lost 10$ or so (they let me keep my wallet). So it wasn't too bad.