View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 10:24 AM

Default Re: A Lot of Fun Until Your Friends Find Out...

[ QUOTE ]
My friends and I have saying about playing KTo...

[/ QUOTE ]

The other version is far better...

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone's Second Favorite Live 10/20 game with a half kill

[/ QUOTE ]

We do need to get the favorite going one more time before you leave for the Ivy-covered walls...

[ QUOTE ]
I am dealt K T .

UTG raises , Deranged calls (completing the kill bet, so I am calling only $15 and not $30),

[/ QUOTE ]

This is certainly one of my many leaks. I am never sure when to complete out of the Kill-Blind (whatever the name of it is). I tend to play like I would in the BB, but since position varies when you post the kill, the standard must change. Here you are probably in the worst possible position with the kill being UTG+1. I would like to think I would fold this -- I probably wouldn't. (BTW -- on leaks -- now I am also self-conscious about playing "batty" -- at least when Deranged is in the room.)

On to the hand:

I like your flop raise a lot. Definitely wanted to limit the field and potentially buy some additional outs... "Dealer"'s raise was unexpected but certainly helped clear the field -- unfortunately, I would fear that I was playing with three outs (hopefully six).

On the turn -- you are now getting 10 to 1 on the pot plus one on the river. If you put your outs at 4.5, I guess the call is good.

River is beautiful (the card, not your play -- of course).

Nice hand.