View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 09:35 AM

Default A Lot of Fun Until Your Friends Find Out...

My friends and I have saying about playing KTo... it's like riding a moped, a lot of fun until your friends find out. (There's also a more vulgar version...)

Everyone's Second Favorite Live 10/20 game with a half kill

9-handed

Table is standard mix of one or two good players (including a pretty strong higher limit pro two to my left and a player I think is a 2+2er on the other end of the table, though he may not have sat down by this hand), a bunch of tight-weakish and SLA early-TP late players, and some poor players.

I'm in UTG+1, and have just won a big pot so I'm posting a $15 kill blind.

UTG is relatively unknown to me at this point. Has done nothing out of the ordinary. Probably on the tight-weakish side.

UTG+2 is a dealer who has also done little out of the ordinary. Seems to play fairly straightforwardly after the flop.

To the left of UTG+2 is a pro who plays pretty well, and then a collection of some looser players.

I welcome discussion of every street, because I think only one of them is totally obvious. Feel free to talk about why I really should have folded pre-flop, or whatever...

I am dealt K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

UTG raises , Deranged calls (completing the kill bet, so I am calling only $15 and not $30), "The Dealer" (UTG + 2) calls, two other loose players call behind, blinds fold.

5 to the flop

Flop (11 SB): 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

UTG bets, Deranged raises (let the flaming begin!!!), "The Dealer" three-bets, two LP players fold, UTG folds, Deranged calls.

2 to the turn

Turn (9 BB): 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Deranged checks, "The Dealer" bets, Deranged calls.

River (11 BB): K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Deranged bets...

The reaction that I was given by the players at the table after the hand was absolutely priceless.