View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 01:22 AM

Default Re: Adjustments in pre-flop strategy and starting card requirements.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tighten up and raise premium hands. You could even throw in a few extra suited connectors because there are so many callers and no raisers post flop, so the conditions for chasing are good. Sounds like a sweet table! I want in on that...

[/ QUOTE ]

no! loosen up and play ANY pair in any posiition. get in for 1 bet in late position with any suited 2 or 3 gappers avoer 54s. silly to tighten up in a gamet his good.

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

if it's passive enough preflop I'll way loosen up, any2 suited cards that can make a connecting straight. If it's like 7 limpers to me in the SB or BB and I hold QQ (do not raise, yeah bad advice but you're going to get hurt raising here) I'll limp AK AsKs, JJ, and if there is a raise I'll go ahead and cap it AsKs. Be prepared to drop AA and KK and even slight resistance (if you're in position and the flop is 356 and the turn is a 3 and someone in EP bets with like 5 players behind, fold and don't look back) .

I'll bet and raise cinch hands with full houses, quads, flopped straights etc. No slowplaying what so ever