View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 02:13 PM

Default Re: PLO8 Online Cash Games (Research & Review)

This was extremely, EXtremely limited research. I don't remember how much of it I put in the two posts, but I literally only played at three sites, the very smallest tables, and only for four days, I believe.

At the time I was really sick, trying to get over the mastectomy and starting chemo.

Party wasn't even a site I checked out, lol. I believe it was just UB, Stars and FTP.

I was trying to pass the time and literally banged this out with a very narrow vision. Not because I was trying to lead anyone astray, but because it was a goal I was set to achieve. I tried to make it really clear that this was a tiny experiment on my part.

I have since found some other websites with PLO8 strategy, as well as played some 2-table SNG's and MTT's. So I have opened up a little, but not enough to write another post.

I don't feel that I have the correct strategy perfected, but since it is enjoyable for me, I'm going to work on it.

When you read those two posts, just remember they were coming from a newbie, who was extremely impatient and frustrated at the time. I tried to make it very clear that my opinions were subjective and extremely biased! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]