View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 05:52 PM

Default RESULTS

Before I get flamed more: this wasn't meant to be a brag post - I lost it and actually I was in BB and villain was UTG.

Recently I am experimenting with LAGing up my game, to get less predictable and to receive more action when I actually hit a hand.

In the current hand I sensed this to be a good flop to try to steal on flop with a stonecold bluff. When he called, I put him at least on a pair, not necessarily TP or better. Any pair could convince him for a probe call, b/c he saw me giving up continuation bets etc. on turn a lot.
The turn card seemed to be a good opportunity for a last barrel. The betsize is about what I would bet a set with on this board.
Initially I planed to give up on river, but I couldn't resist to fire again on this river card.

The last days it seems I am losing a lot with this experiment. I try to pick only good spots and opponents capable of folding and not overdoing it, but still...
I posted this to get some light into the shoes of my opponent. He wasn't a maniac or a hardcore calling station, at least not in the 300 hands before and he can't have the impression that I am totally retarded so I still don't get why he called this one down.
Thanks for your honest opinions.