View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 04:59 AM

Default Re: Advice on Moving Beyond 30/60 Online

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On alot of other sites...like AP or Pokerroom, etc...some of the high-limiters are pretty terrible. My friend who usually plays 50/100 or 80/160 took a shot at pokerrooms 200/400 last night, and even from my perspective (I dont play that high, but I was over at his place watching)...the play was pretty terrible from most of the players. He stopped when the donators left.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 2-4 at Pokerroom last night was extraordinary by any scale I think. One very solid regular was probably drunk and burned through a lot of cash, and there was another total fish who started the night playing 50/100 with me, and eventually decided that it was too easy (he ran good for about 100 hands), and went for 1-2 and then 2-4.

I sat for a long while contemplating whether or not I was gonna play, and then decided to take shot. I got in 97 hands at 38bb/100. It was indeed pretty sweet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Might I ask who your friend is? I probably play with him all the time.

Anyway, the point is I have never seen so incredibly fishy play above 10/20 in my life so I think this was a one time thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

PMed. He made a fair bit last night. Although I think they got some suckouts on him today.

He called me last night and was like "this game is insane" I was watching, its was pretty amazing to watch. He sat out after the softies left.