View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 02:15 AM

Default Re: Am I a superdonk? ($50+5 hand)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, but JTs is not crap 3-handed with high blinds when the short stack is pushing any two...please try again...

[/ QUOTE ]

The short stack shouldn't be pushing any two, it's pretty easy to figure out that much. JTs is far from an overwhelming favorite against any 2 anyway. Please keep making this play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. There's really nothing else to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell did you make this post in the first place if you think your play was so good? I really wish someone would post how good JTs does against any two.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you actually read my response? I said the decision was between calling and raising. I have the raiser covered 10X plus with 200 already in the pot. It is three-handed ITM. I am getting almost 5-1 pot odds to call for less than 10% of my stack.

How could you possibly advise anyone to fold this and be a winning poker player?

A lot of people advocated calling which I think is probably a better play. Next time I will probably just call here 80% of time and raise 20% of time. Thanks to most of the posters on this thread for insightful comments.