View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Who\'s The Best Live Rock Band In The World Right Now?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i just want to state right now that anyone who votes for u2 should seriously consider...uh...attending some different concerts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should try attending a U2 concert.

I get that some (many) people don't like them... I get that some (many) people are into the SUPER DUPER WAY KOOL ONLY THE SOPHISTICATED TRUELY GET IT bands and music, but suggesting U2 suck live probably says more about your judgement then anything else... but I could be wrong...

Best Concert I've seen was U2 - Elavation Live 2001 - Hamilton, Ontario (and it's not even close)

[/ QUOTE ]

when did i say (or "suggest") that u2 sucks live? i am just saying that they're clearly not THE best in the world right now. there's a huge difference between saying that and saying that they "suck live." your post says more about your reading comprehension than anything else...but i could be wrong...

[/ QUOTE ]

well then your post contained a different tone than you might have intended.

it's a reasonable inference based on your wording...

someone who says

[ QUOTE ]
i just want to state right now that anyone who votes for u2 should seriously consider...uh...attending some different concerts.

[/ QUOTE ]

is more likely implying U2 sucks live

then U2 is a great live band but there are some new bands out there that are awesome live