View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 09:46 AM

Default Re: 6 max flush draw hand

The K8 raise here is bad, and thats why your in this position. I know the 6 max tabes are aggressive but...
Anyways, your king out can be nearly totally discounted here. I dont like the turn bet, you raised the flush draw, that isnt bad but betting the turn 10 is a bad move. If someone jsut hit trips, they are surely raising you, and yoru loosing extra bets. However, if you check there liek you have a good Q and are afraid of the 10, your prob goign to get a free card! Check the turn, get a freebie, and hope for the river flush. Your beat here and your kind of spewiong chips on a 35% draw. The person who 3 bet isnt foldign so you have no fold equity.
Hope I could help,
CDL

[ QUOTE ]
So I find myself playing a lot of hands this way. My opponents are passive, and will only bet with the best hand for the most part. Is it incorrect to bet here?

There seems to be a problem with the HH we were 5 handed at the time and I was in the CO. I raised and BB 3 bet. One person just went broke so I think this may have messed it up. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Hero posts a blind of $1.
MP calls, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero (poster) calls, MP calls, Button calls.

Flop: (8 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP calls, Button folds, SB calls.

Turn: (7 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP calls, SB calls.

Durs

[/ QUOTE ]