View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 01:29 AM

Default personal challenge and zoo contest

due to a large stale run at the party 33's and my up coming bill for the fall semester at michigan state i wanted to do some kind of persoal quest that will hopefully get my self out of a minor slump and raise some much needed money. starting tuesday at noon im gonna try and play 24 hours of straight sng's. im sorry if i am wasting anyones time by posting this useless thread but i need some kind of motivation to distract me from the fact that im gonna go hard for 24 hours. if you guys would like i will take guesses on how many sng's(party 33's) i will be able to get in during a 24 hour session with 25 bucks sent on empire to the winner(i know its not alot but 25 bucks is 25 bucks). i mostly play 4 tables but i might go to 6 during the night hours when the games are the best. ill most likely take a couple breaks along the way to eat and rest my eyes. heres some random stats on my recent play AT THE 33'S.

last 500

ROI 17.3
ITM 41.9%

last 100

ROI 2.9%
ITM 36.8%

i will take guesses up to noon on tuesday. please guess my roi in the event of a tie. i dont post much im a lurker, but my success in poker would not have been possible without the help of 2+2. sorry again if i have wasted anyones time and thanks in advance for anyones support.