View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 10:19 PM

Default Re: bunkfest trip report (kind of lame cause I can\'t write)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I missed the bar exploits because I was busy getting pwned in a 4 handed pink chip game where I was playing like a nit against 3 raving maniacs who were catching fantastic cards and one smart LAG who also pwns me at 2-7 TD.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Good to meet the folks who came back for a little chinese poker and the late night rock fest.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you call raising UTG with Q6s when there are two other maniacs at the table who will 3 bet you just to see the look on your face smart, then the shoe fits. You are most definitely smart.

And yes, you have pwned me more than once at TD 2-7.... you are extremely lucky at catching cards, you have some sort of unnatural talent that brings you that miracle 2 outer every time. And I'm not saying this in a bad way, its really freaky how lucky you have been in that game when we play live.

I forgot about the Chinese Poker game, that was a blast. Next time we can play with bonuses, then the variance will really start kicking in. As a perfect example of Chuck's luck he pulls a straight flush on his first Chinese Poker hand, that would have been 5 bonus points from each of us!!!

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]