View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 07:23 AM

Default Re: psychotropic drugs

Shrooms...mmm

When I did them i had a massive body buzz, a feeling of euphoria, and all colors were very bright and vivid. (almost like a childrens tv show). I didnt get any very distinct visuals. At one point, i was trying to figure out whether my friend was a ninja or a zombie, because for some reason I thought he looked like both, but I dont think his appearance changed very much, just how my brain decided to take it...

First time you do it, take half an 8th, and 4 hours into it, take the other half if you're enjoying it. I took the whole 8th and got sick before I started tripping. It didnt ruin anything and I was fine after it was out of my stomach, but wish I would have divided the dosage.

I had a friend who took too much for his body weight, and ended up having a very bad time because of it. This was mostly because he was around a bunch of sober people who didnt know how to act, so they just laughed at him. The way he described it sounded pretty horrible. So just make sure you're around other people who are on it, and hopefully know how to help you handle a bad trip if things go wrong.

Strange that this was posted...Today is the 2nd time im going to do shrooms, and we'll be going to the movies and watching willy wonka on them... Should be pretty nuts.

Hope your experience is good [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]