View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 06:31 AM

Default Re: psychotropic drugs

Just make sure that you are secure with who you are before you take anything like this. The one-time use of something like shrooms isn't going to hurt you physically, but the psychological effects are what you should be concerned about.

A good trip can show you things about yourself that you never knew, and can open new doors for you. A bad trip can scare the living hell out of you. I have a friend who took one of these drugs and freaked out more than I've ever seen someone do. I think that I was somewhat to blame, since I didn't ensure that he was psychologically fit to take it. He's a confident guy on the outside, but a drug can definitely bring out the nasties lurking around inside.

At any rate, as long as you can handle the idea of a bad trip, and the deep introspection that you'll get from a drug like this, then do whatever you want. If you have doubts, stay away.

I also just want to say that I believe that if everyone were to take a psychoactive drug just once, the world would be a much more friendly place. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]