Thread: TUAN LE
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 02:40 AM

Default TUAN LE is the real deal....

I played with Tuan in 2 of the 3 events he's won , I sat with him on day 2 of the wpt championship unfortunately he was right to my left ..... this guy switches gears like a ferrari, he made a really good call against Doyle to bust him , i also played with him at the battle of the champiionships .... he knocked out every single player at the final table.... during the interview almost all the players including me said he was the most feared player there .... Tuan is his worst enemy however but if he focuses he is probably more feared than phil ivey in my opinion , i am sure he knows all the math and implied odds to each hand i dont know how much Barry Greenstien has taught him but he did mention he read Barry's book in the card player interview he said it was the only book he's ever read , Tuan is a really interesting character.. i think the sky is the limit for him if he wanted to play , he said he plays just for the money i honestly do believe him , i ask him some questions and he replied " you think i give a [censored] " what they think ...... personally i would rather play with Barry than Tuan