View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 04:03 AM

Default Re: TT in the CO against a MP LA-P

Bad example for "wait till safe card":
Your hand isn't that vulnerable. Partially because the board isn't as coordinated as you make it out to be, partially because of boat redraws, and partially because 3 of a kind is a real good hand. You also don't have the relative position to protect or extract here. There are 3 players between UTG+1 and you and 2 more between you and him. You can't shut everybody out with a turn raise, nor can you trap the entire field on the turn. Play this hand fast and raise the flop.

The turn is pretty interesting - getting donked by MP1 on the flush card. If MP2 & MP3 had called that initial bet I'd like raising because you're getting a tremendous overlay from these idiots drawing dead, and you have 10 outs to the boat even if MP1 does have the flush. With MP2&3 folding though, I'm going for overcalls. It'd suck to shut out the rest of the field and have MP1 3-bet his flush HU.

River: I give up having no idea what the hell MP1 has at this point and I'm really drunk & pissed off about getting pwned at 2/4.