View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 03:47 PM

Default Need advice on situation

I will not post this under my regular account.

So last night I am out drinking with my boys and I get this text message from the ex. It says "peace out". Now, I know this is not her because she doesn't say that and it would be really tacky etc. So I write back "what?".

Next message comes "that's code for bye bye" and I write back "don't talk [censored] unless you want to handle it" because I am 100% sure it's not her.

So I get a call from her and she's like "wtf is this message?" and I say "Don't let bitches use your phone, did you see what they wrote?". I say bitches knowing full well it was either her obese friend or her new boyfriend, both falling under said category, and she says "don't call my friend a bitch", to which I say then keep her off your phone.

Anyway, she asks whoever she is with "did anyone text-message him?" and I hear the voice of the new bf say "I did". So I demand that he be put on the phone and he answers "Wassup bitch?" or something similar.

This is where things get semi-interesting. I completely lose it after being direspected by this [censored]. I inform him that I know where he lives, works, and is currently located (I do), and that I am coming out there immediately with my friends to beat the living [censored] out of him. He starts calling me a pussy for not wanting to one-on-one him, so I start thinking maybe I should just go solo but take a gun with me.

Now, I am not a big guy, and I probably could not take this dude in a fight, not to mention losing would be incredibly humiliating, so losing a 1v1 is not an option. My one friend is like "let's go take care of him NOW", other non-insane friend is like "this isn't even worth your time man, let it go". I am so pissed I can't see straight. Ex calls me and tells me I couldn't kick his ass(!) and that if I show up there she will probably get evicted. Now, she is one of those chicks you still love even though you hate, so I just let it go. Besides, it would not have been pretty had I gone out there, I was leaning towards rolling 10 deep right up to the house they were drikning at. How do you handle this?

P.S. - he was talking even more [censored] after I said I wouldn't go out there.