View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 08:08 PM

Default Re: The Darwin Awards of Poker

A couple nights ago, same $100 max game, one guy is handing out money.

I get Q [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] in the SB. Donator calls; folded to me; I raise 20; donator calls.

The flop comes T [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]

I go all in for 75 (only because he'll call with anything); he calls and flips over A [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]. Queens hold up and I double.

Same guy, a few minutes (and rebuys) later.

I get 9 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] on the button. UTG+1 calls; EP calls; CO calls; I call; SB limps; donator checks his BB.

flop comes K [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] J [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]

checked around

The turn is a beautiful 9 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]

SB bets 5; donator raises min; UTG+1 calls 10; I raise to 40; folded to donator who calls; UTG+1 calls all in.

The river is the 6 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]

donator checks; I take him all in for $27 more; he calls.

UTG+1 showed a K [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] cracked by his slowplaying and donator showed 5 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] for a runner-runner 4 flush