View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 09:43 PM

Default A9o on CO w/2 limpers- anybody play/raise this?

MP2 is a tad loose preflop- not horrible, but definitely passive. postflop, he'll let you know when he has a hand raising strong draw/straight combos. only seen preflop raises with AKs and KQo from LP. seems to not like raising early with questionable hands, but plays them any way: suited connectors (1 gappers) and overcards from any position.

MP3 is the reason i'm sticking around. he's a semi-LAG. bluffs like a retard, calls down with backdoor draws, plays any Ace/King, aggressive with flush draws. i won't semi-bluff him or bluff him completely as he'll pay off with anything, but i'll value bet him all day. all this is odd because his preflop raise range is pretty standard and plays position pretty well, so his limp here says A/Kx-crap kicker, small pockets, or suited connectors.

the rest of the table is tight, with very few cold calling from the players behind me (Button and the blinds). ~30-35% to a flop.

so like i said, Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Preflop
folded to MP1, MP1 limps, MP2 limps, fold, <font color="blue">Hero...??</font>