Thread: Ugh
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re: Ugh

Sorry guys forgot my reads i was posting in between playing. Duh. This came immediately after the end of rebuys, I usually tend to disregard anything I've seen from the players in the 1st hour as it can be a bad indicator of what they're capable of. I know that i play like a complete maniac in the first hour and then slow down.

FWIW the villain had been relatively tight in the buy in period.

After my flop reraise I've told him i can beat top pair comfortably and he doesn't seem to care on the turn. I thought 44 was more likely than AT. I know its kinda ridiculous to place villain on one specific hand but after the flop action and his subsequent turn bet his range (at least to me) seemed to be tiny.... 44, AT, the always unlikely 99 or TT, or the ever present tiny chance of something wacky like a horribly played JJ. To me only 44 or AT really made sense.

If the turn hadn't been the ace and he pushes I think i have a far harder time laying it down as I then have to put him on specifically 44. I don't have time for these sort of laydowns early in a $10r so my chips go in. God even writing this I wish i'd just stuck it in, (even though I still think I was beat) cos as some one said the pot was large and it is a small buy in. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]