View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: A series of 10/20 hands against the same villain....(long)

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1, what are you doing taking a pocketknife like 97o into a gunfight? You say his raises represent real hands...

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying to gut someone. Given the stack sizes and the two other calls before me, I thought it was ok...

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 2 I woulda check/folded on the flop. The way you played it, I don't see how you can call on the river unless you put him on specifically diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think my KQ is good. I don't think he has an ace, and I think he will try and bluff at this pot, so I check/call I put him on a spec. hand that may or may not have hit a pair or two, but I don't think he has the ace.

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 3, the minraise sucks for you. What are his minraise standards? I think once you get minraised you're drawing and should fold unimproved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead-accurate.

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 4, it doesn't seem like this guy is making any laydowns. Why keep hammering at him with nothing, no draw? He's got to have you pegged as a bluffer at this point, so he'll call down with a lot of crap here.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has me pegged as a flop better. I have an aggressive image but not a crazy bluffing image.