View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 04:18 AM

Default Re: Anyone stop betting top 2 + nut flush draw here? Stars 30/60.

[ QUOTE ]
bet and call a CR. only raise the riv if make the stone nuts..
if he leads the turn, call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember, I was in the SB here and first to act so he can't CR me.

Anyway I bet out thinking this nit has to have AA or AK (can't show up with 33 or 44 here) and AK is 4x more likely.

Turn: (14 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Morningside bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, Morningside calls, UTG calls.

If he will raise w/ top 2 pair here (standard) then I missed a re-raise with my nut flush freeroll, right? Especially with the presence of the loose chasing type player in the middle making my freeroll even juicier.

Only interesting thing here is raiser seemed so passive &amp; careful after the flop, I wasn't sure how to balance my overwhelming "feel" he had nuts with the more "cold, rational fact" he's 4x likelier to have AK. Went w/ feel this time.

River: (20 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (backdoor flush possible now)
<font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font> Morningside checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, Morningside calls.