Thread: Smoking Weed
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Smoking Weed

I am someone who has lots of experience with weed, both good and bad. Now just keep in mind that my point of view is from someone who used to smoke a lot of weed, also sold a lot of weed, and thanks to a good lawyer didn't go to jail for the selling aspect. So I have seen every side of it. I spent 8 years smoking it on a good frequency. It can be very fun. As long as you just remember to have fun with it, you'll be fine. Also, remember that the first time you smoke it, you might not get high, it could take a few times. BUt my recomendation is that you should get high a few times before you come to any conclusions. Your first time you'll get mad munchies and eat tons of stuff. THis will happen a few times, smoke it enough times to get past that. I would also recomend that you be picky with what you smoke. Don't smoke any weed that is brown and basically smells like ass. That is what's known as schwag. It is very cheap, and really just leaves you with a headache. It will give you nothing but bad experiences with weed. Good stuff will ususally cost in the range of $50-60 for an eigth of an ounce. It will be very pungant and you will see "crystals" on the bud itself. It can be of a variety of colors, and is really what you want to smoke if you want to have a positive experience, IMO. If you find something with seeds in it, then look for something different. In good bud you will almost never get any seeds, you will occasionally get a seed here or there, but it will generally be seedless. Good luck and hope you enjoy yourself