Thread: Smoking Weed
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Smoking Weed

[ QUOTE ]
This is all well and good when you are 21. Do you think you will feel the same way in 5 years? 10 years?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 5-10 years later (9 years to be exact, I am 30) and I have to tell you that I still smoke on my "off time". My off time includes after work and weekends. I don't smoke during the work day (or at work for that matter), I never smoke and drive (although every stoner I know swears this is not only possible, it makes driving easier) - I am just too worried about getting pulled over and in serious trouble - which kills the high. I am also married (no kids) with responsibilities (mortgage etc... - like a real adult).

The important thing to understand about weed is that it is essentially the same as booze in that it alters your mood/perception/senses, for some in a good way, for others in a negative way. I used to drink before I found weed, now I basically don't - I smoke a joint instead.

I treat my Jay at the end of the day the same as one would treat a glass or two of wine with a meal or a drink before they eat. Ofcourse, this means that I spend my weekends "drunk" - but you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Toke it easy,
Jack