View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Very Frustrating situation with Empire

while empire's total lack to understand the situation here is frustrating I do think the poster's tone got pretty nasty VERY quickly.

asking them things like 'are you saying that I actually like being disconnected?' is not going to help them understand what you are saying.

you have to continually repeat that the reason you were disconnected from the 4th one is because you were trying to get back to the 3 others ones.

"I had to log-out of empire because of my disconnect on the 3 other one's. When I logged out it would not let me log back on. This wasn't my fault and it wasn't the ISP. It was because Empire was experiencing difficulties at the time. I was playing 4 SNG's at once....and 3 of them went down. So I HAD to log-out to try toget the 3 other one's to work again. But when I did.....I was just shut out completely."

etc etc.

"If the other 3 hadn't gotten disconnected I would never have had to log-off the client in the first place. It wouldn't let me back on!! I tried and I tried....and my internet-connection was fine.
The problem came when I had 3 other tables go out on me and I HAD to log-off."

blah blah blah.

Mentioning stuff like open-folding AQ and 99 is just arguing the wrong point and will confuse them and lead them to say "we can see that you were having difficulties with your connection."

Pick the ONE point and stick to it and repeat it over and over until they actually get it.

Yup....they're pretty dumb.
I'm not positive this is the right tactic to take. But I think it might have a better chance of sinking in with them.

Alternatively....couldn't you just call them??

Question 2: You were refunded $265 for each of the $215's that you were knocked off of??