Thread: Cops Suck
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 10:05 AM

Default Re: Cops Suck

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

To put this into perspective cuz you wouldn't know where cities are in Iowa, I'll use the US as a base for the direction they were going and so on.

They drove from Oklahoma up to Iowabasically straight north when I called him and he turned around and went to Colorado Basically Southwest to pick me up. We then drove up through nebraska, south dakota, up to Minnesota which would be a Northeastern route from colorado. If they started in Oklahoma and were headed to Minnesota, it would be a straight shot north (LOL I hope that doesn't confuse you cuz that would be sad if it did)

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any geographic references for those who don't care enough about the bumfuck midwest to have followed those directions? Just representing the east coast bias here.

[/ QUOTE ]

better? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] or how about this...

Friends wanted to smoke, they started driving to the house, i called them, they picked me up west of where they started from, we then took an alternate route through corn fields where we rolled through a stop sign and were busted. 72 dollars poorer