View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 12:51 AM

Default need help playing online poker - i don\' understand why i lose this wee

hi

The last week I was doing well playing online (I play 3/6 limit, size 6 tables). I played over 4000 hands, usually during the evening for long periods of time (maybe 5-8 hrs total a day - of course with breaks). Throughout that week, I was consistently up every day by at least $100/day. Of course each day I had ups and downs by several hundred dollars, but I *was* up overall.

Then, the last two days I crashed $700 and I can't recover at the same rate I was winning last week. I do not understand why. My style of play is not any different, I am not fatiged, the environment around me is the same. I don't understand. Can anybody help out with insight? The last 2 days I've played 1500 hands.

I am a tight - slightly loose aggressive player who plays size 6 or smaller tables only.

I tried playing heads yesterday and today, and generally against 80-90% of the people i play against, I make a net profit...

I tried moving to 5/10 table for a few hours, generally I wasn't faring as well as on the 3/6 table - the ups and downs were much higher.

I can also post stats if you guys need it (i use poker tracker)