View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Your ENTIRE bankroll on AA...do you do it?

Of course I would never sit with my entire bankroll. The thought is absurd. I was trying to answer a hypothetical question that was based on situation that would never exist (for me anyway). I do stand by my statement though. There is no way you can fold a hand where you know you are at least a 3/1 favorite based on poker considerations alone. A fold here would be solely based on other considerations. Do you who promote folding here seriously think you are 3 times as good as any opponent who would sit with you in a game such as this? Highly unlikely your edge could EVER be better even when averaged out over many hands. The edge is too big to pass up IMO. Do you who promote folding think you have a 3/1 edge over your opponents in your regular game? Highly unlikely. You win over the long term by pushing small edges, much less than 3/1. At what odds would you push your whole bankroll? 6/1? 10/1? 20/1? 99/1? I would really love to hear the answers to that one. Now I'm gonna go sit at the .01/.02 NL table with my whole bankroll. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]