View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 10:09 PM

Default Re: Eurobet players, is it worth it?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SNG TOURNAMENT SUMMARIES are NOT sent to any mailbox. I have e-mailed Eurobet about this and they have confirmed that they do not sent tournament summaries at all, even when you request them at the end of a tournament.

I don't play that many SnG's, so it has not been a problem for me. But maybe you do play more than a dozen a day, and that probably will be a pain. You have to decide for yourself if it is worth it. Rakeback for tournament players adds up to a lot of money.

[/ QUOTE ]
You TOTALLY did NOT talk to Eurobet. Stop giving out false information as fact on here. If you request summaries they are delivered to your eurobet email account. Simply go to their site, log in and click on email, all your HH's will be there. Then simply save the email as a text file and import, it is harder than other sites but they do, indeed send them.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the quality of support at Eurobet I find it highly likely that you are both right. You are right about tournament summaries, and he is telling the truth about the response he got from customer support, because customer support their doesn't have a freaking clue. They have even less of a clue than the other skins.