View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 07:48 PM

Default Re: How many Royals do you have?

3 for me

First in a Pokerroom Freeroll, flopped an OESFD with K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and turned the royal, it got all-in there, opponent had bottom pair.

2nd time I was all-in the 1st hand of a Bugsy's Club Multi with Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] vs. Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] vs. A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] on a A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] board

Turn K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], river of course J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Last one was in 7 card Stud on Pokerroom (only bonuses on Hold'em tables [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) I had A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] showing, with (T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img],8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]) in the hole on 6th street (which I checked) and got opponent to call on the river with a 6-high straight.