View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: How many Royals do you have?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
closing in on 80k hands and no royals.

Only 2 straight flushes even.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be close then, I got my first at 82k, using my Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Then I got a K high straight flush the very same day using K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] with the board 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. How about that? A six card straight flush [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The royal was a dissapointment though... net win: 3.75BB at 3/6 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am right at 40k hands and have had 2 (8 straight flushes total), one with only one hole card and one with both.

The one with both I had QJs. Flopped the straight with a OESFD. On the turn got the straight flush with the A. On the river got the 9 for a 6 card straight flush - managed to improve on all streets. Unreal hand.