View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Re: I\'m convinced PP sngs are seat dependant.

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a very strange but consistant phenomena I've found the party poker sngs. If i'm in a down swing I look at the seats that are winning. More often than not they are consistant winners. right now for me it seems to be seat 1 and 10 are the winners. Not only am I winning when I play those seats (particularly seat 10) but I get so lucky that it's riduculous. if i have TT against KK i flop the set.
If I have 9 8 against AA I make a straight. Even the table comments on my luck. I still apply the general SnG rules but when I sit in the "hot seat" I get great cards and the flops to go with them. Eventually the seats get cold and then I look for the next "hot seats". Anyone else experience this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely. Pay no attention to these naysayers, they are closed minded jerks. These hot seats are best found not by trial and error, which wastes a lot of EV as they do move over time, but by the use of divining rods or dowsing pendulum. I am offering specially designed hot seat divining rods for $199. Traditional divining rods cannot navigate the interference between your energy field and your monitor's traditional "scientific" radiation field. These specially designed divining rods neutralize this interference, giving a high quality divining response. Precision, high performance hot seat divining rods for 8-tabling are available on a limited basis for $299. Hot seat dowsing pendulums are in a research phase, and I think their potential for finding the hot seats is even more spectacular. Don't get left behind, those getting in touch with their spiritual potential are taking this game to a new level.

eastbay