View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 03:24 AM

Default Re: General Multi-tabling Discussion

Gametime+, m'man, Gametime+. An essential tool of the serious multitabler.

I'm not sure what you mean by "blinded off." You mean things like check-folding a missed AK? I have an idea for a "quick-n-easy continuation betting by player type" chart that I'm going to present to a stunned world one of these days.

Basically: Tend to continuation bet more heads-up and less multiway. Continuation bet more against the very tight (who will tell you where you're at in a hurry) and the very loose (whose range you're probably still well ahead of, even with AK or AQ high.) Continuation bet less against more aggressive players, but consider throwing in the occasional check-raise, as a continuation bet as well as with a good piece of the board, especially against LAGs who will often try to steal pots at any sign of weakness. Against passive, weak players that are also very tight, do less continuation betting and be very careful about firing a second barrel on a blank turn, since these are often "matador" - type players who extract with made hands by calling down the over-aggressive.