Thread: KK in BB
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 03:16 AM

Default Re: KK in BB

I didn't actually see your hand but I figured you were on a draw. I had to go by memory, for the hand history. I sort of tilted and left the game quickly. But I knew you were on the draw. The 10 on the turn scared me because I thought the villian had A10.

I had another hand when I first sat at the table where I limped UTG with A10 and got 4-5 callers. The flop was something like 10 blank blank rainbow. I bet the flop got called by the CO. I checked called the turn and river to small bets. The villian showed KKs. He never raised preflop or to my post flop bet.

It makes no sense to limp with these hands. The only situation where I would consider it a good move would be in a very loose aggressive game. I fell into his trap with the KKs.

The AK hand was interesting as well. I believe he min reraised the flop. Should I have pushed. I seem to win a lot of pots with aggessive players holding KQ-K10. He could have had a set or AA, but he didn't seem to be that strong of a player. Maybe I underestimated his play.

Thanks for the feedback