View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 04:50 PM

Default Re: Any word on the MGM Grand?

[ QUOTE ]
iPods are your friend at the MGM Grand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this imply that iPods are allowed at the tables... I really don't want to be the dick with an iPod at the table, but I generally play so few hands it might be useful...

I do hear they have Red Bull, so if the service is as good as advertised, I'll be easy to find... look for the person at the tables knocking back the RB and vodkas with an iPod.

[ QUOTE ]
comps is $1/hr i think. just ask at the podium, they'll print you a comp card right then and there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that was what many sites have stated. I think that's the best reason to choose MGM at lowest limits (if you really are looking for $2-4..) Maybe IP has better comps and free food, but my memories of the IP room are all mediocre.

[ QUOTE ]

And well worth your while. Free lunch every day if you're putting in decent sessions. You'll also get pretty good e-mail offers from MGM after you return if you get a club card.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the current deal I've seen is $59 a night for Su-Th. Cheapest offer I've seen on the strip this year since Luxor ran a $39 I believe...

[ QUOTE ]

3/6 HORSE at MGM is my new 2nd favorite game in town. 6/12 at the Mirage reigns supreme. Can you say retarded opponents?

[/ QUOTE ]

could someone point me to a link on this HORSE game?