View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Getting a large portion of your stack in PF with Aces

Right, when I was asking about pushing (well almost, after rake I couldn't) on the flop it was for this situation. I wouldn't think about doing it without some extra help of a draw if I somehow ended up with 5 callers on this flop.

I thought since there were just a few limpers and then a cold caller that I had a good shot to get it down to 3 players here. So I guess the play was +EV but high variance.

Villian in this hand had AKQTds with KTc so both times I put significant money in I was the favorite and I can't complain.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, how did you get the hand converter to work?

[/ QUOTE ]

RickyG,

I fixed the converter problem by changing the line with the game type. After Party skins update a little while ago they changed the text that says what game it is. If you switch it back to the old way Bisions converter works fine.

So change as shown below

From (new format)

0/0 Omaha Game Table (PL) - Tue Jul 19 22:04:48 EDT 2005

To (old format)

0/0 OmahaHiGameTable (PL) - Tue Jul 19 22:04:48 EDT 2005

Also just to note, I found that if you use the emailed versions of the HH's (even prior to the recent problems) that they converter perfectly, but if you use the ones on your HD they don't look as nice. That's why I usually email myself many hands while I play that I may have questions on and then review them later to see if I want to post them.