View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 12:39 PM

Default Re: How difficult is 5/10 6-max?

[ QUOTE ]

If you're an aware player and you don't have really bad or good luck (i.e., your play/hands are somewhere in that middle 80%) then you should be able to figure out whether you're a winning 3/6 player in 10k or 15k hands. Not specific win-rate, but enough to know that you are comfortable with the game/can beat it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont need to play 15k hands to know that I probably couldnt beat that game right now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I just dont have enough limit experience. Thats why I want to know how long you think it would take someone to learn limit poker from scratch who already knows how to play a decent nl game?
Probably its nearly impossible to answer that, but it is very important to me to have some idea how long it would take.

Thats because I have only 2 month until school starts again. I want to make some money in these 2 month, but something like 0.5BB/100 in the 5/10 game would be enough. If you say I need 10 years to get that good, then I would just go on grinding NL [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]