View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 02:42 AM

Default Lee Watkinson???? Did an alien enter his body?

Lee Watkinson i suspect is a very good tournament player as i see him at ons of final table in big events. But on those 2 back to back epidsodes against Eli and Doyle once headsup lost his mind and played like the biggest donkey of all time. And btw played pretty good if not very good beofre headsup in both apart from a few blunders here and there.

So what could be some reasons? I have 3 possible explanations.

1)He hasn't had much expereince playing headup and once headup he thought he had to play totally crazy and do things completely off the wall to succeed headsup. I think he was worried that he couldn't just play his regualr game and win. I don't mean his regular ring game. Of course you play more hands and stuff. But he went so far off the edge he fell. If you remember the 106 vs eli k6 flop k k little check check flop. lee bets turn eli raises LEE CALLS no pair no draw [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]????? I guess he planned on making aplay on river but then eli bets and he folds??????????

Reason 2) He was feeling the pressure and once it got headup it sank in i might win this thing and he couldn't handle it.

reason 3)aliens invaded his body!

Btw i know this is a repeat. What you guys think?