View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 01:27 AM

Default Re: RavenusRhino 5/10sh post hands w/me (and hear me ramble)

First the positives:
- You have no fear, are entirely capable of attacking on the big bet streets.
- You have an excellent perception of each player's momentum, which leads me to believe you're very observant.

Some perhaps-not-so-positive hands:
- I played a few hands against you HU once, and you bluff-checkraised the river (9 BB) on a four flush, A high board after I capped preflop.
- You 3-bet my UTG raise from UTG+1 with A3s.
- You 3-bet my UTG raise from the SB with KQo.

These hands make me think two things.

(1) You need to re-evaluate the respect you're (not [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) giving preflop raisers. Even straightforward players, who you probably think you have good control over postflop, will quickly start playing back once you've shown down mediocre values after 3-betting. I'm speaking from experience here, as I've bluffed you out of several pots I can think of that I would have folded against an average opponent.

(2) You're giving yourself too much bluff equity too many spots. Just look at the first hand I mentioned and ask yourself whether my hand range is possibly folding 18% of the time there after I bet the river. No way.

But when all is said and done, you're not fun to play against and I don't like being out of position against you. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]