View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 01:06 AM

Default I flop a set and play like a complete vag

MP totally complicated this hand for me. This is a great table, all passive except for MP. He's on the bonkers side, like 65/30 with an AF of 4.

Preflop - This hand is no powerhouse, and both blinds and the limper are likely to call, so folding here would be bad, and raising would just build a massive pot with a vulnerable hand and subject me to a three-bet from the nutso.

Flop - Ok, great, I've flopped a set, but the board is Draw city, USA. The table is passive except for one player, who is directly on my right, so I will call the flop and plan on raising any brick on the turn.

Turn.. Uhhhhhm.. there's where I run into problems.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, Hero calls, SB calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls.

Flop: (9 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP calls, Hero calls, SB calls.

Turn: (6.50 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, Hero.. ??