Thread: QQ while i tilt
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: QQ while i tilt

[ QUOTE ]
i think i agree with topspin to wait until the turn. the pot is too big on the flop (heck, it still might be too big on the turn) to protect, so that's when i'd give my shot then.

give them ~7:1 on the double bet turn, instead of ~11.5-1 on the flop and ~16:1 on the turn. any non-pair overcard w/o a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] can no longer properly call and you get to look for a safe card.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this bit.

[ QUOTE ]
i think at this point in the hand, raising again, though again cutting down on odds, i think is spewing with both UTG and MP cold calling on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not this though. Do we call 2-more with an overpair and a possible 3-bet to come? Maybe... but it would be a tough decision, no?

It's possible there are overcards out. The call might be a bit loose, but I can easily see it being made.

The tight/passive might be on a heart, as he probably wouldn't have pumped the flop... but the other cat almost certainly isn't unless it's the Q or worse and might well be able to find a fold with a hand we'd like to knock out.

Big pot. I'm prepared to spew a bit.