Thread: WSoP ME Hand
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 04:48 PM

Default WSoP ME Hand

This hand occured half way through Level 2 with blinds at 50 - 100.

A VERY loose aggro girl who was been playing 40-50% of the pots is the villan in this hand. Her standard play was to call (a limp or a raise) preflop, call a flop bet and then raise the turn. Every time she had position on her opponent and did this play, her opponent folded.

She has only shown a hand down twice. Both times she was out of of position. Once she bet the turn and river after it was checked through on the flop and she showed K high. The other time the same thing and she showed top set.

She had built up her stack to 16,000 or so by getting a lot of the tighties at my table to lay down their hands. I think my image is pretty tight as I have played only a few pots, but I have not showed down a hand yet.

I have about 10,000 to start this hand.

She calls the big blind of 100 in first position. Folded to me and I raise with AK suited to 500. Folded back to her and she calls. I know she has two cards now. Pot is 1,150.

The flop is A86 rainbow. She checks and I bet 900. She calls after saying "900?". (She is also from Denmark) Pot is now 2,950.

Turn is a K completing rainbow. She checks again and I bet 1,500. She fiddles with her chips for a little while and raises 2,500 more. I have about 7,100 left and the pot is now 8,450.

What is your play from here on out?

-Phil