View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 12:40 AM

Default Re: Did i make a mistake here? Orleans Open NL

If you read the lines right above saying that was the issure but wasn't one now because the majority agreed on the play. The reason the thread conituned to have life was the discussion of his call with the 1010's. And of course Sosman and his crew for isulting me for no reaosns. But i like how you went right past my comment above that and only take the quote about saying the issue is the 1010's. I know what the issues are i wrote the post remember?

I didn't get the flamfest because of any way i worded my original post. I got it because i didn't agree with Sossman's opinion and didn't appreciate the way he responded to my post. Which made all his buddies come on and fire insults at me because i'm an outsider and its easy to gang up on the outsider. Even when the outsdier is making very good sense throughout and has not insulted one person in this thread until insulted first. Everybody keeps forgetting that. Where are the apologies? No they insult and then they leave. I'm made to look like the bad guy whiile they fired insults ( again unprovoked mind you) and then go back in there closet. Can you guys at least admit i didn't insult you yet you came on here and insulted me? Anyone? Who has enough class to admit this? You should be ashamed of yourselves.